The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Civil War II-- 528: OK, We Met Yours, Now You've Met Idiots of a Different Bent

And believe me, I hated seeing the KKK, White Nationalists and Neo-Nazis out there.  Their hatred certainly does not reflect my views.

I was afraid something like this would happen.  What would happen when their idiots met our idiots in big numbers.  It happened this past weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia, a real flashpoint for the Second Civil War, the attempt by Blacks and their white minions to erase the Confederacy from history.

I sure hated seeing the idiots carrying the Confederate Flags.  It is hard enough to distance us from their twisted objectives.  And, that just gives the other side ammunition to continue their attacks.  I wish there was some way to make it illegal for them to carry the flag.

I really dislike the KKK, Nazis, white supremacists and white nationalists.  And, I really hate it when they come out as pro-Confederate.  It makes us look bad.

I am hoping that the idiot who drove the car into the Confederate-haters gets full prosecution and even the death penalty.  There was no excuse for that.

But, I am thinking this Confederate-hatred thing is going to become more violent as the Blacks in the NAACP and BLM press home their advantage they've had since the Charleston murders.  I am very moderate when it comes to this, but continue getting madder and madder as each statue comes down.

I mean, the flag attacks were one thing, but this takes it to a whole other level.  This is nothing short of desecration.

They need to stop their attack.  Time for an armistice or cease-fire.  The Blacks have certainly made their slavery point and certainly have driven it home.  I'd be willing to leave it at the statues we've already lost being gone, just no more removals.  If they would just be satisfied with that.  That's not going to happen.

Hopefully, we won't reach the point where we have to do something about all the MLK memorials and roads named for him or the Union soldier statues in public places in the North as both have things to be ashamed of.  But, if the Confederate statues all come down, so should these.

If Removal Is Based on Offended, Then It Should Go Both Ways.  --Old Secesh

No comments: