The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Civil War II-- 505: (s)t. (l)ouis Went and Did It: For Its Shame, Goes Lower Case

From the June 29, 2017, Google Alerts for Confederate.

**  Remaining pieces of Confederate Monument removed from Forest Park.  ((s)t. (l)ouis)  (Loss)

It has been coming and we all knew it was going to happen, but (s)t. (l)ouis has now joined the growing list of southern cities turning their backs on their heritage because certain groups are offended by their very presence.

For me, that marks one more city which I will only drive through if necessary, and then just straight through, stopping at no place.  My own little boycott if you will, but I'm sure they won't miss me.  After all, they have all those good folks in Ferguson to help take up slack from the loss of my money.

And, I really Liked (s)t. (l)ouis.  Oh Well.  Life Goes On.  --Old Secesh

No comments: