The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Closed Due to Confederadication: The Months They Drove Old Dixie Down


Right now there are forces out intent on burying what is left of the Confederacy and they are succeeding.  As a matter of fact, I would they they have accomplished their goal.  It is the second "Night They Drove Old Dixie Down."

I am calling it the eradication of the Confederacy, which it is.  It came to me that I could use the word Confed and just add eradication to it, and, therefore--  Confederadication.  The eradication of the Confederacy.

Definition of eradication:  The total destruction of something.

Since this is a major event in U.S. history, it is my intent to try to document it with media headlines (well, and my comments on it) in a real time situation.  However, with so much happening so fast, I can not keep up, especially when I have a total of eight blogs.

As such, I will be temporarily closing some of my blogs to devote more time to my Civil War II:  The Continuing War on the Confederacy.

Confederadication.  --Old Secesh

No comments: