The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Confederacy Under Attack-- Part 233: Is It Racist to Be Upset About Confederate Heritage Month?

From the April 13-14, 2016, Google Alerts for Confederate.

**  Mississippi Confederate Heritage Month proclamation prompts outcry.  (Loss)  Can anybody say "racist"?  I have to wonder if it would be racist if I had an outcry against Black History Month?  By the way, I strongly believe that there should be a Black History Month.

**  Confederate Flag Debate Could Snarl House Republicans--Again.  (Loss)  That would be the U.S. Congress.  Personally, I think they have bigger problems.

**  Group calls for end of Same day Celebration for Civil Rights Leader and Confederate General.  (Arkansas)  I completely agree.  One of the days should be moved to a different day.  I'd say which ever one was commemorated first should be the one to get first choice.

--Old Secesh

No comments: