The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Confederate Heritage Under Attack, June 26, 2019-- Part 1


So, just because you don't read about it or see on media, if you think these despicable attacks on Confederate heritage are over, THEY ARE NOT!!

Theses come from today's Google Alerts for Confederate.  I used to try to follow these every day, but they anger me way too much, so I only look at three days toward the end of the month.  I much rather research and write about the first war on the Confederacy, not the second which we have going on right now.

As a matter of fact, I was going to put these attacks in a separate blog which appears at the bottom of the Blogs I Follow list:  The Second Civil War, but I couldn't get that blog to take the news and, I already have way too many blogs with the seven I already write.

From the June 26, 2019, Google Alerts for Confederate headlines.

**  Confederate flags placed on lawn of Independence City hall.  (Missouri)

**  Tyler Perry says he converted Confederate base into film studio to inspire black youths.

--Old Secesh



No comments: