The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

"Gone With the Wind" Quotable Quotes


The movie "Gone With the Wind" was released in December 1939, and was at the theaters for months after that.  So, we are in the 80th anniversary of it.

From Wikipedia.

AMERICAN FILM INSTITUTE

100 Years Series

Top 100 Movies:   #4

Top 100 Passions:  #2

************************************

SEE IF YOU REMEMBER THESE "GONE WITH THE WIND" QUOTATIONS:

From the AFI's 100 Years...100 Quotes

What do you think is the #1 quote?

These two were nominated, but didn't make the list:

"I don't know nothin'  'bout birthin' babies!"

"Fiddle-Dee-Dee."

#59.  "As God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again."

#31.  "After all, tomorrow's another day."

#1.  "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

But You Knew That.  --Old SeceGone

No comments: