The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Missed My 1500th Post

I like to acknowledge my blogs whenever I hit 500 posts. This one is now at 1610, 1611 counting this one according to my blogger dashboard.

This one started out of my Down Da Road I Go Blog, which started as an outgrowth of my original blog, RoadDog's RoadLog Blog. I was unable to get logged in at one time back in 2007, and started the Down Da Road one.

That blog was to be about all my other interests: history, the Civil War, music and what I was doing. It soon became apparent that I was going to have to spin some blogs off it, and thus my Cooter's History Thing and this blog were born.

This blog has definitely gotten my interest in the Civil War invigorated again.

Blog Posts:

Roadlog-- 1,926
Cooetr's History Thing 1621
Down Da Road I Go 2064

Spending Way Too Much Time on These Confounded Blogs. --Old B-Runner

No comments: