The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Friday, September 8, 2017

Big Change Coming To This Blog...Hopefully

I have been thinking about starting a new blog to tell the sad story of the desecration going on today of the Confederate statues and all things Confederate.  This blog was originally set up to examine things dealing with the Civil War.

But, there was, even back in 2008, many heritage attacks.  Today, those attacks of have become a regular deluge.  Every where I look, the statues are either coming down, often in the process of hate crimes and often as the result of city's caving into Blacks.

Anyway, today I started a new blog called "The Second Civil War: The Confederacy Under Attack Again."  And I hope to put all he sad stuff there and keep this one for the real Civil War history.

It is set up, but I am not satisfied with the way it looks, but will keep working on it.
We shall see how well it goes.

Like I Said, I DEFINITELY DO NOT NEED Any More Blogs, But, Oh Well.  --Old Secesh

No comments: