The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Friday, September 1, 2017

Two Things I Wish Newspapers Would Do: Where and Who

When I read the articles about this Confederate-hater thing going on these days, I wish newspapers would always include their town and city in their internet edition as I spend a lot of time having to figure out where they are.  On the internet, people around the world read your articles and may not know where you're publishing.

Also, especially in articles where someone is really attacking the statues, I would like to know what race they are.  In the case of politicians, you can look up their web page, but if they aren't politicians, sometimes it is very difficult.

The race of a person attacking the statues makes a big difference.

Sort of a Racism Thing, You Know.  --RoadDog

No comments: