The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Friday, September 15, 2017

Why Is It OK for Blacks to Be Racist, But Not Whites?


A whole lot of this Black hatred to all-things Confederate, currently directed at statues, but primed to expand to anything having to do with slavery, (watch out Mt. Rushmore).   This is primarily designed as attacks on things a lot of white Southerners hold dear.  When one group hates and goes out of its way to attack something of another group, this would seem to be racism to me.

Now, I understand why Blacks would not like the Confederacy and don't blame them.  As I have said before, if I was a black person I am sure I wouldn't like them either.

But in this country, you have to learn to live with some things you don't like.  Again, there are things about Blacks that I don't like.

I Guess, the Racism Thing Is Like Saying the "N" Word.  Something That Is OK for Blacks to Say or Do, But Not Whites.  --Old Secesh

No comments: