The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Friday, April 26, 2019

It Isn't Over, the Despicable Attacks on Confederate Heritage Continue-- Part 1


Many people may think all this anti-Confederate hatred has run its course, at least around here in northern Illinois, because you don't hear much about it.  But, believe me, it is NOT over in the least.

I get a Google Alert for the word Confederate every day.  I usually don't read it though because I get too angry.  But once a month now I will give just the headlines from those alerts.  I'll do it for today and the two days before it.

 APRIL 24, 2019

**  Mississippi, the only state with a Confederate symbol in its flag, is offering a new flag design on it.

**  2 men arrested for putting KKK hoods on Confederate statues.

**  School marks Confederate Memorial Day with lynching teach-in.

**  Laramie County School District banning Confederate flags, allowing rainbow flags.  This is a poll and you can vote on what you think.

**  Confederate commander's distant relative opens eyes with new book.  (Robert E. Lee)

**  Statues of Johnny cash and Daisy Bates will replace Confederate statues in U.S. Capitol.

--Old Secesh

No comments: