The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Friday, November 3, 2017

Civil War II-- 586: (d)allas Goes to Shame


From the September 15, 2017, Google Alerts for Confederate.

You don't hear these reports of aggression on Confederate monuments everyday on the news, but, as you can see, they continue.  Maybe, hopefully, they will take a break for the winter, but I doubt it.

**  On the terrible issue of monuments and all that.

**  Group that opposes Confederate symbols plans "Confederacy Heritage Awareness Rally in Norfolk.  (Virginia)

**  Confederate statue removed in (d)allas.  (Loss)  For its shame, (d)allas goes lower case and I start my boycott of it.  It is now on my list of disgraced cities.

**  Confederate monument vandalized in Roanoke.  (Virginia)  (Loss)  That is not "vandalized."  It is nothing short of a hate crime and should be treated as such.  I wonder what they'd call it if a Martin Luther King statue was "vandalized."

**  Leftest attacking more than just Confederate monuments.

**  Pensacola council discusses fate of Confederate monuments.  And, let's hope they decide to let them stay.  I'd sure hate to stop visiting the place.

--Old Secesh


No comments: