The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Back on Line Again (Or Is It Back in the Saddle Again?)

Since Wednesday, I have been unable to post on this blog because I couldn't get it to come up on my regular page. I tried twice a day, but could only log into my other two logs. This one and my RoadLog one wouldn't come up, no matter how I attempted to go about it.

I couldn't even get the Blogspot site to come up.

I was beginning to think they would have to come to an end and was thinking of other alternatives.

Today, while voting for our local animal shelter in a contest to get money for it, I tried again on my Guest Spot, and was able to get to Blogspot and then gave my account and password, and...I'm back.

The Guest Who Came to Dinner (and Wouldn't Go Home). --Old B-Runner

No comments: