The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Heritage Attacks

I am getting so tired of this malicious and continual attack on my heritage. Everytime I turn around, I find another affront.

These are from April 2011.


FREDERICKSBURG, VA. Removal of a Confederate memorial from a plot that also honors other war dead.

DODGE COUNTY GEORGIA COURTHOUSE NAACP doesn't like the Confederate flag flying at the Confederate Memorial.

ANDERSON COUNTY, TEXAS Confederate flag removed.

FLORIDA A judge rules that the Confederate flag plates acceptable. SCV then finding a state lawmaker to sponsor a bill to allow it.

Why should a judge have to rule on this?

I now keep a separate notebook on these affronts to my heritage and will report on the outrages every so often.

Makes Me So Angry.... --Old Secesh

No comments: