The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Confederacy Under Attack-- Part 358: Do Confederate Symbols Mess You Up?

From Google Alerts for September 16-17, 2016, for Confederate.

**  JSU Research:  Confederate Symbols Could Disrupt Heart Rate, Physiology.  (Jackson State University in Louisiana)  (Loss)  Not a real big surprise that a black college would come up with something like this.  Sounds a bit racist that a black college would come up with something like this to me.  Are colleges supposed to be racist?  I guess me saying this makes me a racist.

I have to wonder what all of these black riots over police shootings is doing to my heart rate and physiology?  Probably not good.  And, then, there is what happens when I hear rap music and even worse, see white kids getting into it.

--Old Secesh

No comments: