The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Confederacy Under Attack-- Part 397: Finally, Less Pressure

Again, there are definitely fewer instances of people trampling upon my heritage, but there always will be.  I mean, these heritage attacks were certainly going on before the Charleston murders, but the intensity increased many, many times after that.  But now, they seem to be decreasing in number, so I am thankful for that.

As I said before, I would much rather be writing about the war itself, not this second war.

I was glad to see that last night, the Charleston murderer (whose name will not be mentioned by me) was declared sane enough to face his sentencing.  His was a very calculated attack on innocent people.  Hopefully he will not get life imprisonment.

He needs to be no-longer with us.

--Old Secesh

No comments: