The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Can't Find My The Second Civil War: The Confederacy Under Attack...Again Blog

OK, Saturday, I, against my better judgement, started yet another blog.  With seven blogs already, really the last thing I needed.

But, I am thinking that I am getting too much into this new Civil War, this one to erase the Confederacy from history, in this blog.

As I have said before, I'd much rather be writing about the original Civil War, but I can not stand by and let the good name of the Confederate soldiers be besmirched by this black and their white minions hate campaign.

Surely, the Confederacy was partly there for the continuation of slavery (even though Lincoln would have allowed the horrible institution to continue as long as the states stayed in the Union), but there had to be other reasons why they fought since most soldiers did not have slaves.

Anyway, since Saturday, I have tried to find the new blog but with no luck.

Maybe I'll Try Again At Some Other Time.  --Old Secesh

No comments: