The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Shame of the Marine Corps

I never thought I'd have to use these words in connection to this fine group.

According to Fox Nation, an 18-year-old high school graduate wanted to join the USMC, but was turned down because of his Confederate flag tattoo.

Unbelievable!!

Marine Corps policy says that applicants whose tattoos are sexist, nude, racist, eccentric, offensive, have illegal drugs or usage, vulgar or anti-American, will be turned down.

The Marine Corps recruiting station stated, "The policy is is a tattoo can be construed by anyone as being racially biased, then we can't accept them." That means if SOMEONE decides that they don't like US foreign policy, and since the flag represents the country, then anyone with a US flag tattoo should be turned down.

I can tell you that I am getting REALLY tired of these attacks on my heritage.

Time to Let Up. --Old B-Runner

No comments: