The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Confederacy Under Attack-- Part 80: A "Terrorist" Action?

From Oct. 10, 2015, Yahoo! News!

This has become a real big story in the last several days.

Confederate Flag Supporters Charged With Terrorism After Storming Black Child's Birthday Party.

This took place in Georgia on July 25th.  Now, this is the worst possible headline and story for our side.  (LOSS!!)  This was the first I'd heard of it, but, like I said, it is all over my Confederate Google Alerts the last two days.

As bad as the other side's attacks have been, this takes the cake and I hope the "Respect the Flag" people accused of terrorism for the incident are prosecuted to the highest extent possible.  I do not, however, regard them as terrorists.  What they did was in very bad judgement and they should be charged with racism, in itself a very serious charge these days.  Perhaps that might keep others from doing something like this.

I only have to wonder how come this story took so long to come to light.  July 25th was a long time ago.  I'd have thought it would have come out immediately.

However, if these attacks continue, incidents like this can be expected.  People are getting mighty mad.

--Old Secesh

No comments: