The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Monday, July 11, 2016

The Confederacy Under Attack-- Part 301: $3.6 Million to Display a $52 Nylon Flag?

From the June 29, 2016, Google Alerts for Confederate.

**  No solution yet on Confederate Flag display.  (Columbia, S.C.)  (Draw)  The South Carolina Confederate Relic Room and Military Museum has the famous Confederate Flag removed from the statehouse grounds last July and is proposing $3.6 million to properly display the $52 nylon flag.

When I first  heard about this months ago, I was quite upset.  How could they want that much to display this flag, despite its importance of a divisive element between races?  I even offered to design a display for it for free, just pay me expenses and materials.  Now I read that the $3.6 million also includes a new wing.

So It Is a Wing Thing Then.  --Old Secesh


No comments: