The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Confederacy Under Attack-- Part 306: Mustn't Offend Even One Black Person

From the July 7, 2016, Google Alerts for Confederate.

**  'Black Lives Matter' painted on UT Confederate Memorial.  (University of Texas-Austin) (Loss)  After the shootings of the two blacks this past week.  I wonder how blacks would feel if someone wrote "Blue Lives Matter" or "White Lives Matter" on a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial?  That would be "racist" of course and they would demand satisfaction.

**  Confederate Flags featured in parade anger community.  (Glocester)  (Loss)  Of course, if a flag offends even one black person, it has to be removed.  I sure wish I could be that all-powerful that anything I didn't like would have to be done away with  I could sure think of some things certain people do that offend me.

**  City Commission to discuss Confederate Flags.  (Ames, Iowa)  (Loss is anticipated)  A black person was offended by one in a parade there.  I am anticipating they will ban the flag.

I Sure Wish I Had All That Power.  --Old Secesh

No comments: