The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

CUA Doesn't Make It For Me

CUA was my thought yesterday of a way to shorten the headline introduction from Confederacy Under Attack

I was looking at the Blog Archives and the CUA standing for Confederacy just doesn't make it for me.  I am going to have to come up with some other, shorter name than CUA, "The Confederacy Under Attack."

Surely, we are under attack, but I have to figure out some other name.

Right now, I am thinking of Civil War II.

This would seem to be the Civil War--  Part 2.  Just as there was a World War II, this is our Civil War II.  This time, instead of working just to defeat the Confederacy, our opponents are trying to absolutely eradicate it and to dishonor the men, women and children who put their lives on the line to start a new country, just as our forefathers did back in 1775-1783.

And So It Continues  --Old Secesh

No comments: