The Battle of Fort Fisher, N.C.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Confederacy Under Attack-- Part 438: "Over My Dead Body...Are We Going To Take Down a Statue of Robert E. Lee..."

From the April 9 and 12, Google Alerts for Confederate.

**  CNY school district bans Confederate Flag, suspends students displaying it.  (Shelburne-Earlville, NY)  (Loss)  Remember, anyone finding anything on a teeshirt or worn that offends "ANYONE: needs to be expelled.  All it takes is ONE offendee.

**   Did a Republican running for Va. governor really dress up like a Confederate gent?  (Win) Corey Stewart was at the Old South Ball in Danville and said:  "Over my dead body when I'm governor of Virginia are we ever going to take down a statue of Robert E. Lee or Stonewall Jackson or any hero of the Commonwealth of Virginia."  Later he said, "I am proud to be next to the Confederate flag."

Finally, a politician not afraid to stand up to the Black Tyranny.

I May have to Move to Virginia So I Can Vote For This Guy Depending how he Stands On Other Issues.  --Old Secesh

No comments: